If you are an author of a course on the Hub, you have editing rights to change it and add new parts to the course.
To make all those changes integrated into the downloaded file that people are getting, just do this:
- go into your Hub course
- revise it, add things, delete/edit things
- look for the Courseware Info block on the left
- click on “Manage Versions” link
- click on “Make a new backup…”
- select the latest backup as the default for downloads
- click “Save Changes”
To save space on the server, we then recommend you delete the old version or any versions you do not need.